Thursday, June 28, 2007

I miss U all!!

Sometimes things happen so fast that you don’t have time to ponder as to what has happened. Leaving home for the first time in 23 years and staying away from parents and friends whom you took for granted right throughout these years, I now realize what I am actually missing. Life has taken a complete turn around, just last week I was wondering where I am heading in my career and here I am at IMT pursuing my MBA in finance. Just reliving those final days in Mumbai where I wont be going for another 2 years made me realize how much I am going to miss this city and its people. I am going to miss all my friends whom I spend so much time be it in office or anywhere else, the bitching we did, the comments we passed, talks about the future and cribbing about the present, the lanes I took to reach my office, the lanes which took me to my home, the buses I took for commuting, the night life, the fast life of the city. There are so many things which I am going to miss that 1 blog wont be enough. Change is really the only constant thing in life and the sooner 1 accepts it the better. I really don’t know what more should I write because right now Iam at complete loss of words. So here I take this opportunity to say a big thanks to all the people, my parents, people from my office, people from my community, my close pals, who have made a big difference to my life and helped me to reach where I am today. No matter how good this place will be, no matter how good friends i will be making here, one thing is for certain, Guys I am really missing you all big time!!!!.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey JB!Me too missing your irritating calls in da morning/afternoon and night...By the way...I had an awesome time and my trip was just gr8!Keep in touch:P

Unknown said...

i miss u 2 jay... now cant talk 2 u often at all... i so miss all d fun... hope 2 see u really soon... tc... have fun n study well