Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why Blogging??

Phew ...Blame it on months of rigorous prep of GD/Pi for B schools where I had to prepare for Questions like WHY Mba, WHY finance??, WHY XYZ school?? well Iam still Possessed by such kind of questions and now WHY blogs?? I have discovered a hidden talent of mine, guess it wasn't that hidden for my school buddy KJ, who suggested that I should write my thoughts down and i do realize writing helps me to vent out my anger and frustration for things/topics I strongly feel about rather than breaking people's head or even worst breaking window panes(ahem I need yoga classes to reduce my anger). Well i really dont know how my blogs will shape up but iam sure they will evoke some kind of emotions or reactions....I hope my grammar will improve or else I will keep on blogging...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAH ,, finally Jay Bhatija begins to blog .. now us Curious George's can know what the hell the buggers been upto without having to suffer thru a telephone call ..
Just kiddin buddy, Jay's jest for life and all its associated baggage is contagious and to have it down in ink, where we can reread it at our liesure is a welcome thing .. goodluck