Thursday, February 14, 2008

True Love: Make it happen

The month of Love is here which has inspired me to write about love. I am not an expert on love by any stretch of imagination, but thought of sharing my views with my readers. I have always wondered does true love really exits in today’ s fast paced world? People change their lovers faster than changing their clothes. When people propose their love, how many actually mean it what they are saying...I have my serious doubts. Many may think that I am just being cynical of love or probably I really don’t know what love is all about, but just look around, hardly anyone nowadays is into a stable relationship, divorce rates are at a all time high in our country.

Life is moving fast, everyone now wants instant relationship, just like instant coffee. People are enamoured towards lust rather than love. The word ‘Commitment’ has gone out of this world. Valentine day is celebrated to celebrate love, but the same people who were ‘committed’ to each other on 14 Feb of a particular year, you will see them in someone else’s arms the next year...so much for a true love.

True love never happens instantaneously, just like any other success we achieve, it requires time, patience and commitment. True love is success of life. It gives meaning to our life, it alleviates our pain, it makes the world around us ever so beautiful. In true love the lover and the beloved are one. The sense of your own identity and individuality vanishes. The other, therefore, does not place a limit on the lover’s freedom; rather, communion with the beloved leads to unbound freedom. It frees us from limits imposed on us by our ego. My advice to all those people who are in love, guys make your love a true love, because love alone as a word has no meaning nowadays, give it time, don’t leave your partner for some petty issues, make your relationship work, life will test you at each step, but treat it as a learning curve, because when you will be facing moments of self doubt, your true love will give you strength to overcome it, God could not come down to this earth, but he has given all of us a power, a power to experience HIM through the medium of true love, love your other half(it may be your wife, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, or your husband) unconditionally and with all your energy and you will experience HIM its a guarantee!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sahi likha re tune....it feels as if GOD himself as come down to earth disguised in the form of JAY BATHIJA :-) n saying that - It is guaranteed that one would see HIM in true love...Awesome.....Kuch seekhne zaroor mila ki- My learning from dis is - Don't leave ur partner for petty issues . :-)

Unknown said...

i dint like this blog of urs as much as i have liked ur many other blogs... i believeu can write better... ur first 2 paras sounded filmi 2 me...

Unknown said...

Wht to say... u said it all

Anonymous said...

wowwww
good one yaar
i like the way u think

Anonymous said...

I love my mum, my dad ... hell, i fell in love with my dog the very first time i saw it.
Y do people think of just sm Heer-ranja when they talk about love. When the first love you sense is that of your parents..
Love just happens, u dont make it happen.. The bee will be attracted to a flower...the love is in the blood

Jay N Bathija said...

To anonymous:
First reveal ur identity...let me clarify ur doubt...the blog was not about general love...it was aimed at couple...read it carefully and then criticize...neways appreciate ur comment though

Anonymous said...

Let my identity be as vague as love should. I read your article again...and i still the same. With the heading like that, y r u so focussed on couples..i do agree with your points but just wanna say...dont identify love just to the couples...

Anonymous said...

TO Mr/Ms. Anonymous
why are u so afraid to reveal ur identity??it shows u r v low on self confidence..neways to answer ur query, I agree that love should be seen in totality..but I had purposely writtten this article specifically for couples, just recently I had seen many breakups happening around me, which inspired me to write for them...i suggest u read my other blogs also n comment on them and dont get stuck on just one...I will really appreciate if u can reveal ur identity though!!!cheers

Anonymous said...

hahaha...even if i have low confidence, its my proble. i dont understand why r u so bothered with my identity. hope m not abusing or offending you. its just a harmless discussion. Anyways will wait for next write-up and we will again have a discussion on that .... pass my gud luck to the people around u..:)