Sunday, May 13, 2007

Woh lamhe: Some memories live forever.......

There comes a time in everyone's life when u experience some unforgettable moments, which leave an indelible mark on ur psyche. Its also v rare to find people and gel with them so fast that u start to believe u knew them for years! I met such people on my trip to pune. My trip to pune was divided into 2 parts of 3 days each, the first one where I introspected myself as in where I am going in life and the other part was a training on managerial effectiveness which was complete fun. We were 18 of us but we made a group of 4 which included 2 guys(jb and ka) and 2 guls(pk and kk) and the rapport that got built among us was simply unbelievable. Right from day 1 we started having fun, we played cards, we danced, went out for dinner, slept only for the sake of it and between all this we found time for training also. I found both the guls of exceptional perspicacity, which is very incongruous...., Ka's sense of humour rather puerile but acceptable and of course my own mood swings which will put any woman to shame(pun intended)...the best part was we enjoyed more than the previous day....i cant forget the innocent 1 liners from kk, which made us laugh till our wits end, pk's expressions and her talent for massaging, ka's propensity for pj's, my health which detoriated for some minutes and pk's concern for it...i never asked her but she voluntarily helped me, the dance we did at 2am on bhidi jaliyle, yes I finally danced...and yes our desire to dance in a disco remained a desire....and 5 of us returning back to our hotel in 1 autorickshaw..phew. Then the final day of our training came and I dont know somehow i felt iam going to miss something big time, I realized the time to say good bye had indeed arrived. No body showed emotions but our hearts had become heavy and I realized all good things have to end and this too had to end,we had to part ways, I don’t what is in store for us,i dont know where our lives will take each one of us,I dont know 5 years down the line where we will be, I don’t know how many times we are going to meet again, but 1 thing I know for sure that we have become friends for life and we will be there for each other whenever need arises. And yes those moments we shared together have become memories and will live with us forever because memories make a journey called LIFE!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is tooo good....trust me...all of us have different feelings regarding this whole trip and ofcourse now that we have pushed ourselves to meet each other inspite of our daily schedule..i must say that JB has written summery to this.. i think i was the only person who said that we wont meet again after the trip.. and im glad that i was wrong...

Thanks a tonn dear and it feels great to look back to those three days.. I really wish taht we get such chances again with each other....
Love u all..

Anonymous said...

Good one!!!!

Unknown said...

it was very touching...tried 2 read it d way u lived dat time enjoying ur life 2 d fullest.... d vocab u have used is brilliant... it made me use my dict!..... everything apart, i think u have done a g8 job.........keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay, Amazing i must say... gud that you managed time to put our memories on paper so beautifully... I dont what has brought us all together and so close... but i really cherish the trip and the memories that will last with us for long long time... hope this remains as this is... and look forward to many such informal trips in future...

Anonymous said...

Dear Jay,

These moments are to be preserved very very carefully and used drop by drop in the days of need when nothing good seems to be in sight.

Keep up collecting them.